Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call re. renewing contract

Cagney1994
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Call re. renewing contract

Hi all
Had a call earlier re. having another yearly contract for just BB (well, I think it was a yearly one). The guy at the other end said if I sign up today, I won't be affected by any possible price increase in the future. Not sure if that's true to be honest.
At the moment I'm paying £12.49 a month. I asked him if he could somehow lower the price but he just mentioned the above.. i.e. no price increase if I take out a new contract.
It would have been nice to see this in writing. I'm not too comfortable in just agreeing over the phone without seeing any formal documentation to go with what advisors are saying.
So is there any truth in what I was told ?
Thanks in advance.
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Call re. renewing contract

The obvious question is - was it someone from Plusnet calling
As far as I am aware there is no option for a fixed price contract with Plusnet
Of course I could be completely wrong
Equally what he may have intended to say was that taking out a new contract would mean that you could retain your present discount if indeed you have one
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

That's the first I've heard of us guaranteeing no price increase, @cagney1994 can you PM me with the rough time the call was made at so I can get this listened to please?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Cagney1994
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Hi Chris.
PM sent.
(and thanks for the response, Oldjim)
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Great thanks! I'll get someone to have a listen and we'll educate him on what he should be saying.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.