Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call plan charge

Call plan charge

I changed from a Weekends call plan (£0) to an Evening and Weekends call plan (£3.50) on the 3rd December 2016. Through December, I was charged for evening calls and via 'chat' a customer service member told me that the new call plan wouldn't be active until the 3rd of January 2017.

I was billed on the 2nd of January for my Plusnet phone and broadband (for the period 3rd December-2nd January) but was also billed £3.50 for the Evening and Weekends call plan, despite not being on this call plan until the 3rd of January.  It doesn't seem right.

Hope you can help.

Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 38

Re: Call plan charge

Are the call plans not paid in advance?
I must have been really bad in a previous life. This is my 3rd ISP in a row that uses lithium.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 30

If you look closer to your bill, you will find you pay for your calls in arrears, but call features and rental in advance.

I can't find this information?! But thanks

Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 115

Hello @willow8

A warm welcome to the community forums

Just to confirm, your services are charged in advance except for any calls made.

And, any changes to a phone package do happen on the next billing date.

If you view your invoices at you'll see a breakdown of your bill that advises the From and To date of each chargeable component.

I hope this helps
From when I joined the Plusnet Help Team in May 2017 my main Community account is @Gandalf.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Support