Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call plan charge

FIXED
willow8

Call plan charge

Hello, 

I changed from a Weekends call plan (£0) to an Evening and Weekends call plan (£3.50) on the 3rd December 2016. Through December, I was charged for evening calls and via 'chat' a customer service member told me that the new call plan wouldn't be active until the 3rd of January 2017.

I was billed on the 2nd of January for my Plusnet phone and broadband (for the period 3rd December-2nd January) but was also billed £3.50 for the Evening and Weekends call plan, despite not being on this call plan until the 3rd of January.  It doesn't seem right.

Hope you can help.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

Re: Call plan charge

Are the call plans not paid in advance?
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 76

If you look closer to your bill, you will find you pay for your calls in arrears, but call features and rental in advance.

HTH

willow8

I can't find this information?! But thanks

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Fix
Hello @willow8

A warm welcome to the community forums

Just to confirm, your services are charged in advance except for any calls made.

And, any changes to a phone package do happen on the next billing date.

If you view your invoices at https://www.plus.net/my.html?action=view_transactions&s=0 you'll see a breakdown of your bill that advises the From and To date of each chargeable component.

I hope this helps
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button