Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband restrictions again.:(

FIXED
Cazlizzy
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Broadband restrictions again.:(

@Gandalf  Hi hoping you can help me again please. Bill was due yesterday and already restrictions have been put on my account...I cant get to my bank or my plusnet account amongst other sites.  I was told I would have 14days before this happened...seems to be automatic lately. Can you lift them for me again please. x

13 REPLIES 13
Cazlizzy
Rising Star

Re: Broadband restrictions again.:(

Anyone available to sort this please?  

Cazlizzy
Rising Star

@MatthewWheeler  I see you are online..any chance you can help with this pleas?

Cazlizzy
Rising Star

I am bumping this up in the hope I can get it sorted... as can't even get to the payment page via the link in the email you sent me.:(

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Fix

Hi @Cazlizzy, apologies for the delayed response. We work posts in order of latest post date so repeatedly messaging us can push you to the back of the queue which is why we've not been able to see your post on our system.

I have now removed the restrictions for you.

Thank you for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
Cazlizzy
Rising Star

@Beyhive  aww thank you hun....and good to know about the messages.....I thought it was odd..you guys are usually so quick on here..thats why I ask here.. Smiley

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

You're more than welcome @Cazlizzy, let us know if it does restrict you again and we will be more than happy to sort it out for you.

Have a lovely day! Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
boo1
Rising Star

hi cazizzy i   have   the  same problem    i   don't   know   why   they   do  this   its   like   if   miss the  payment  they   give   you  a  24  hour   window  to  see   the  payment   page   if  you  you  still   cant  pay   then   you   then   have   ring   them   or   go on  to   the   plusnet   community   and   hope the   plusnet  help  team   will   pick   this   up it   dos  say  they  give   you  14 days  i  hope   i  can  get   the   restriction  lifted   i   did   tell   them   well   in   advance  that   i  would  be  late  paying   by  webmail  instead  of  18th  i  would  pay  one  off  on  the   20th   but   again   you  have   to   instead   rise  a   ticket   but   how  do  you   do  this   when   you  cant   get  on   the  website  at  all   you   would   think   they   would   every  body   to   go  to  there   account   page   but   no   not   plusnet   as  for   the   payment   page  they   should   let   every   body   so  they  can  pay   what   they  owe   they  rely  on   the  plusnet  help  team   to  fix   the  problem   which   they  do  a  great   job   i  am  sure   one  of the   plusnet  help  team  will  help  us  both   thank   from   boo1

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @boo1,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. I've lifted the restrictions now so you should be able to browse the internet. Please make sure you make the outstanding payment as soon as possible to avoid any further restrictions being put in place.

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
boo1
Rising Star

hi  mighty aj    thank  you  for  lifting  the  restriction  i   just   been  on   my    account   there  is   not   a  ling   to  the   one  of   payment   page   so  could   please  rise   a  ticket   for   me   so   i   can   pay   my    bill   again   thank  you   from   boo 1

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi boo1, I've just picked that up for you, here's a link to the ticket https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=200206356

Can you let me know on here when you've responded please? 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
boo1
Rising Star

hi   adam   i  just   sent  my  debit  card details    thanks   adam   

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks, I've just dealt with that and replied back to the ticket for you. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
boo1
Rising Star

hi  adam   thanks   a  lot   for   all   you   have   done   from  boo1