cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband phone package - charged separately by plunet and BT resulting in overcharge

chinlye

Broadband phone package - charged separately by plunet and BT resulting in overcharge

I upgraded my the package online only to find that I had been charged separately by plusnet and BT resulting in overcharging. I had thought there will be only one bill. Has anyone had similar experience? and how can this be resolved?

3 REPLIES 3
runhare
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Broadband phone package - charged separately by plunet and BT resulting in overcharge

Hi,

Who do you pay line rental to? 

If you pay it to BT then you will be charged by BT for calls made on the landline.  

if you pay line rental to  Plus Net then you should pay for phone calls to plus net as well. 

Sounds like your line rental is still with BT. Check this  out in the Plus Net member centre. If you want to move your phone to Plus Net then don't tell BT, but go to the Plus Net member centre  and add the Home Phone package. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Broadband phone package - charged separately by plunet and BT resulting in overcharge

Cheers for your time on the phone @chinlye

As discussed I'll call you back at about 2:30.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks again for your time on the phone @chinlye

I've sent you an e-mail following our conversation.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet