Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband order payments[Solved]

gargy2002
Grafter

Broadband order payments[Solved]

Hi all,
I would like to ask about the initial charges when ordering a new account. I have orded the plusnet extra broadband and have my own router. It says that I have to pay a £25 activation charge and nothing else. However, I have been already charged by the £25 plus an initial payment £11.49. It means a monthly payment I guess. I would like to know if Plusnet is going to charge me another £11.49 as the first payment as well as it's on the broadband tracker webpage. I haven't noticed any initial charges for the broadband, except the activation ones. I mean that I should be charged by the £25 activation charge and then the first payment only...
Thanks J
This is not the right section so I will not post my bad experiences with plusnet helpline customer support.. Smiley
2 REPLIES 2
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Broadband order payments

you pay for the Broadband in advance for the coming month, thats what the £11.49 is, it will be from the date when your BB actiates
Welcome to the Forum
gargy2002
Grafter

Re: Broadband order payments

Quote from: pierre_pierre
you pay for the Broadband in advance for the coming month, thats what the £11.49 is, it will be from the date when your BB actiates
Welcome to the Forum

Hi,
I would say so but when I look at the steps on the order tracker webpage, there is another step with the first payment. It's the last step so it looks like I will have to pay another £11.49 and it means 2 monthly payments. I don't bother if this means 2 months in advance but can't believe it because it's unusual..
Cheers, J
Edit: Broadband activated and any additional payment hasn't been taken. Topic solved!!:)