cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband limitations

Keriselby97

Broadband limitations

Spoke to a member of team before on the phone saying restrictions would be lifted before 8pm still no WiFi and has even been 14 days after bill issued ?? Can you sort this out ASAP and why did a member of your team lie to me !?
7 REPLIES 7
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Broadband limitations

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account/Billing.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Keriselby97,

I'm sorry to hear that there was some miscommunication regarding the service being reenabled. I've taken a look at your account and I can see that this has since been picked up and everything is back up and running. Should you have any further issues, please drop us another message on this thread and we'll be happy to investigate further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Keriselby97

Hi there thank you for your reply internet is back on now but keeps disconnecting from the devices connected then you have to manually reconnect them for it to work why is that please?
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for getting back to us and I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Are you using the router we sent you and if so, are you connecting your devices to it over Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Keriselby97

Hi there using WiFi on both iPhones and both iPhone disconnected randomly and we have to connect again
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

Sorry to butt in, but @Keriselby97  - a suggestion: do a soft reset of your iPhones - totally power down for a couple of minutes, then restart. I have found this cures myriad problems on Apple devices, but I can't guarantee it will sort yours, it is merely a suggestion.

John
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for confirming this @Keriselby97,

I would recommend splitting the wireless networks that your router is operating on and there's a guide on how to do this here. I would also recommend running through this guide to see how you can get the most out of your wireless connections.

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team