cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband deal Cash Back gift email not received!

thoth360

Broadband deal Cash Back gift email not received!

Hello PlusNet

I have not received the gift / cashback email for signing up to the recent broadband deal. I signed up direct over the telephone. The sales rep stated i would receive the email withing 10 days but nothing. I have checked my spam folder also.

My broadband service was ordered 5/2 and went live 19/2. 

Can you please send it again or let me know how i go about getting it?  Let me know if you need anymore information.

Cheers

3 REPLIES 3
KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Re: Broadband deal Cash Back gift email not received!

Hi @thoth360

Thank you for your query, sorry for the delay in responding.

I can see that an email was sent to you on 26.02.2020 containing a form which has to be completed to claim your reward. As the link was still valid, I have now claimed the reward on your behalf. You should receive the cashback within the next 30 days.

I am sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused. Please do let us know if you have any further questions.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team
Tonymcclennon2
Dabbler

Hi,

Sorry to jump on this thread, but having posted several times over the last few weeks, I an yet to get a response on the same issue. 

I joined in late February, and have still not received any e-mail - I have checked my junk/trash folders, and there is nothing there.

Was hoping that Katie may be able to help me out with this as well.

Many thanks.

thoth360

Many thanks Katie! Much appreciated.