cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband & Phone package change

Gdog

Broadband & Phone package change

I was recently put on to an inappropriate broadband and phone package and after talking to support was told they would amend the package and I would receive an email detailing that.

In particular I was expecting to have Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls added to my package. However all I have received is an email telling me that Plusnet Call Protect has been removed from my package which does not sound like a step in the right direction.

Is it possible for me to find out what my new package is without having to wait 45 minutes on the phone?

GDog

5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Broadband & Phone package change

Hi there GDog, I'm really sorry for the issues with this and for the delay in getting back to you. From checking the account it looks like we need input from our customer options team to get this resolved, would it be OK to arrange for someone to give you a call? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Gdog

Yes it would be OK for someone to call me.

Thanks you.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, it looks like you called in yesterday afternoon but I should be able to arrange a call for you on Monday if that's still not sorted. Please let me know if you have a preferred time between 8am and 8pm and I'll pass that on for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Gdog

The problem still had not been resolved.

I'm available tomorrow (Friday) between 10:00 and 12:00 am if you could phone me then.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Thanks for your time on the phone today,, I really appreciate it. 

I will give you a call as discussed at 2pm Smiley

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team