Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband advanced payment

gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

Broadband advanced payment

I Know the telephone account can be paid as a single lump sum for 12 months at a reduced rate, has PN ever considered offering the same thing for broadband services ?
A years payment in advance with a similar discount as offered for the phone account ?
We are born into history and history is born into us.
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Broadband advanced payment

Hi there,
Unfortunately not at present, and I'm not aware of any plans to offer it in future. I will pass this on for you though.
Edit to add: There'd still be some monthly charges even if we did do this, for usage (on non-unlimted accounts of course) and other charges for add ons etc - assuming this wouldn't be an issue as I guess you're more mentioning this for the possibility of a discount?
gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Broadband advanced payment

Yes, thanks for the response.
As you say irrespective of any advanced payment additional payments may have to be added if for example your agreed usage was exceeded which is the same situation as advanced payment of phone rental where extra payment is charged for calls not classed as free.
Not aware any other broadband company offers this but as Plusnet are one of the leading suppliers and offer some of the best deals available this proposal could attract even more customers.
Thank for passing it on ! Smiley
We are born into history and history is born into us.