cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Order Tracker bug

blackwind

Broadband Order Tracker bug

Hi i got an update on the engineer broadband Fiber appointment and its not coming off the database properly.
Your order is due to complete
The engineer appointment to install your broadband service is booked for %appointmentDate% between %appointmentStartTime% and %appointmentFinishTime%.
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Broadband Order Tracker bug

Hi blackwind,
Sorry for any confusion, the email views correctly when I view your account but I will push back on this now.
If you log in at http://contactus.plus.net you should be able to view the details correctly on ticket SN262268893 if you need to.
Thanks for raising it with us.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
blackwind

sorry if this is somewhere but couldnt find it after 30mins but where can you view the SN suport tickets?
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Seeing as Adam has posted a useless link, try this:
https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_service_notice&id=262268893
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
blackwind

Hi thxs for reply I found that although the broadband date is missing however I'm assuming it will be same date as phoneline
dick:quote
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hello there. Your broadband will activate on the same day as your phone line, the 9th March. Please note that it can take anytime up to midnight on the day for the broadband to go live.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button