cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Genie cashback claim

jo90

Broadband Genie cashback claim

Hi, I went through Broadband Genie on Topcashback to sign up for Plusnet Fibre as they offered cashback.

I have not received it and Topcashback have advised that to dispute Broadband Genie claims related to Plusnet they need a reference number starting with CW (followed by 9 digits) or 7 digits starting '5'.

How do I find this number?

The only numbers I have are reference number  PNET*****70-2 and order number BP0*****70.

3 REPLIES 3
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Broadband Genie cashback claim

Hi @jo90 and welcome to the Community Forums.
I'm sorry to hear you've having trouble when trying to chase your cashback up recently. I've had a look into your account and believe found the reason why the affiliate may not be aware of a cashback offer their side.
I've updated the ticket on your account below with my findings and I'll be monitoring this for you to hopefully help in getting this resolved.

https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=207954888

I look forwards to hearing from you further.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Typo corrected.

superstarclp

Hi Ben, I am having exactly the same issue as @jo90. Please could you look into my account and see what the problem is?
jo90

Hi superstarclp,

Ben told me that only one of the offers could be honoured, even though there was nothing in Broadband Genie's terms and conditions on the Topcashback site to say this!

jo90