cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Discount is not being applied.

jenwren66
Hooked

Broadband Discount is not being applied.

Since I took out my contract in March 2019 the first 6 months' billings were incorrect and I wasted many hours on the phone to you trying to sort it out.  Finally in October all seemed to have sorted itself out however when I logged onto my account I noticed that my fixed contract end date was showing as October 24, 2020 instead of 9 March 2020 however I presumed that this was because of all the problems that had occurred since my contract started so despite messing up my line rental contract which I would normally pay upfront I decided it was easier to go along with the new end contract date.  I've been away for the last 7 weeks and was caught up in the virus crisis so have been unable to log into my account however now that I am able to log on I have realised that since March I am being charged full price for my broadband and the discount of £6.49 has not been applied.  Below is copied from my account:

My Contract

• Fixed price - Unlimited (Contracted 12 months)

25th Oct 2019        -         24th Oct 2020

I've happily recommended Plusnet to friends and I'm hoping they are not experiencing the same problems as I am - my account is clearly showing that I am in a fixed contract until 24 October 2020 so my monthly bill should be £29.99 (Broadband: £10.99 - discount £6.49:  Unlimited calls: £9:  Line Rental: £18.99 = £32.49 minus referrals of £2.50 = £29.99).  and March and April's discounts of £6.49 x 2 = £12.98 need to be refunded.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,021

Re: Broadband Discount is not being applied.

Thanks for getting in touch @jenwren66 

I'm sorry for the ongoing issues with your bills. I believe I've sorted this out for you now, adding a reply onto a support ticket you can view by going here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=200917377

Let us know if there are any further issues.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
jenwren66
Hooked

Thank you for your very prompt response, hopefully your intervention will sort out the problem.  Much appreciated

Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,021

No problem, let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team