cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Discount is not being applied.

jenwren66
Hooked

Broadband Discount is not being applied.

Since I took out my contract in March 2019 the first 6 months' billings were incorrect and I wasted many hours on the phone to you trying to sort it out.  Finally in October all seemed to have sorted itself out however when I logged onto my account I noticed that my fixed contract end date was showing as October 24, 2020 instead of 9 March 2020 however I presumed that this was because of all the problems that had occurred since my contract started so despite messing up my line rental contract which I would normally pay upfront I decided it was easier to go along with the new end contract date.  I've been away for the last 7 weeks and was caught up in the virus crisis so have been unable to log into my account however now that I am able to log on I have realised that since March I am being charged full price for my broadband and the discount of £6.49 has not been applied.  Below is copied from my account:

My Contract

• Fixed price - Unlimited (Contracted 12 months)

25th Oct 2019        -         24th Oct 2020

I've happily recommended Plusnet to friends and I'm hoping they are not experiencing the same problems as I am - my account is clearly showing that I am in a fixed contract until 24 October 2020 so my monthly bill should be £29.99 (Broadband: £10.99 - discount £6.49:  Unlimited calls: £9:  Line Rental: £18.99 = £32.49 minus referrals of £2.50 = £29.99).  and March and April's discounts of £6.49 x 2 = £12.98 need to be refunded.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Broadband Discount is not being applied.

Thanks for getting in touch @jenwren66 

I'm sorry for the ongoing issues with your bills. I believe I've sorted this out for you now, adding a reply onto a support ticket you can view by going here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=200917377

Let us know if there are any further issues.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
jenwren66
Hooked

Thank you for your very prompt response, hopefully your intervention will sort out the problem.  Much appreciated

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

No problem, let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet