Did you mean: 

Broadband Cashback

FIXED
thorbs
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Broadband Cashback

Hi, 

New customer to plusnet here, can anyone let me know of there is anything I need to do claim the cashback offer for taking the broadband. Most of the comments I have seen suggest I should have recieved an email but I haven't recieved anything yet to date.

Thanks in advance.

12 REPLIES 12
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Broadband Cashback

Hi there sorry to see that, before we can look into this further can I just make sure that you've checked your emails spam and deleted items folders just in case it's reached one of those in error? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
thorbs
Dabbler

Hi There,

Thanks for getting back, I've checked my spam and deleted messages and there weren't any messages in there.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @thorbs

Thanks for coming back to us - as you've only recently gone live, your cashback email hasn't been generated yet.

I'd expect this to be created and mailed to you within the next two weeks - if this doesn't happen (and again, if it doesn't land in your junk folder), please let us know and we'll pull it from the system for you instead.

Best wishes

Dave

thorbs
Dabbler

Ah, my apologies. I assumed it got sent the same time your account went live. Thanks for taking the time to help out.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Fix

Just let us know if we can assist with anything else @thorbs

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
thorbs
Dabbler

This got it fixed. Thanks for your help,

S.

Suzi

I am in the same position as you. I have no idea who to ask for info or anything. I havent ever received an email etc.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting in touch @Suzi I'm sorry to see you've not heard about your cashback yet. I've looked into this for you and I've provided details of your cashback on a support ticket you can view by going here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=200938337 Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Suzi

Thank you. I have just filled the form in and submitted it. Will let you know if any issues.
Thank you again
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problem Suzi, let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
thorbs
Dabbler

A bit late to the party (apologies), It took a bit of time for the notification to come through to me via email but I see the nice folks at plusnet community have sorted you out.

Lj3

Hi I'm the same too. It was an offer for £75 cashback and I have been live since February with no email. Could you please help me.