cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brighthouse treats there customers better

Daniel28012
Rising Star

Brighthouse treats there customers better

Let's face it this is the truth some customers not getting bills in 6 months is unacceptable. This is going to cost customers financially, and cause undue stress. Plusnet should commit to waive the large bills for all effected customers. But the way Plusnet have handled the situation is disgusting I can see a hell of a lot of debt collection letters coming out soon. I'm personally going to write a letter today to BTS CEO to let them know the Mick take the customers of there subsidiary are putting up with. Every time I have emailed the CEO of plus net they send my emails to the forum staff which is a joke really. Most companies have a executive level complaints service but I can't seem to get a response from them at Plusnet which is who I expected to respond to me when I emailed.
3 REPLIES 3
Daniel28012
Rising Star

Re: Brighthouse treats there customers better

Just emailed BTS CEO
Daniel28012
Rising Star

Here's what I have put in the email:

Hello I am a customer of Plusnet which I know is owned by BT. I wanted to put you in the picture of the junk myself and others have had to put up with. I personally haven't had a bill from Plusnet in two months because of system errors that Plusnet have but some customers have been posting on the forum that they haven't been billed in 6 months. This issue is causing undue stress because I'm on benefits and I have multiple sclerosis. My ms Nurse says stress can cause my symptoms to be worse on a particular day. Me and my wife are worried about a high bill.

Everytime I have emailed the CEO of plusnet Andy baker my emails get sent to the forum staff who say we need to wait a little longer for it to be sorted then it doesn't get sorted.

We need answers and fast and plusnet really should be waving the high catch up bills when this is sorted out and I personally have requested a deadlock letter today and had no response.

At the minute the service I have had since November is a stressful joke that's all I can say to describe it.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi Daniel.

I've discussed this with my line manager and I've added a reply to your support ticket.

[edit]

Looking back I realise that I didn't provide any detail on this thread, so I'd like just again sincerely apologise for the experience you've had and the concern and frustration caused, and say that any small number of accounts with billing suspended on we're committed in putting things right and to try to come to an amicable resolution following the invoice generating.

I'd like to also note that while your complaint has continued to be in my ownership since the beginning, as part of the social media team I'm part of the same department(Advocates) as our complaints team (I sit a couple of desks away) and on this occasion it was felt that I was dealing with this as best as we could given the circumstances.

While ideally not the resolution we wanted, I'm glad that we've come to a resolution and if you need any further assistance in the future, please feel free to let me know (I'll reply to your PM shortly).

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet