cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breach of Contract - Still no £70 Gift Card

dln6376

Breach of Contract - Still no £70 Gift Card

I’m seriously underwhelmed thus far by plusnet. After chasing and chasing my router (which arrived 4 days after my services went live) I’m now having to chase up the ‘promised’ £70 gift card.

Apparently the first card was sent on 30th March but it never arrived. The replacement was sent on the 6th May, again this hasn’t arrived.

The people I’ve spoken to at both the card issuing company and plusnet have all seemed completely clueless and uninterested.

As far as I’m concerned plusnet have breached their contract and if I don’t receive the card by Friday I’ll consider my agreement with them null and void.
1 REPLY 1
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Breach of Contract - Still no £70 Gift Card

Hi @dln6376, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sincerely sorry to hear you're yet to received your cashback reward.

I've looked into this for you and will be taking personal ownership of this issue for you until the cashback amount if honoured one way or another.
I've updated the ticket you've raised on your account which can be seen here and I should have an update from our cashback team within the next 2-3 working days at most.
Again I'm sincerely sorry for the delays you've had so far in receiving the cashback amount and I'll be sure to get back in touch with you once I have an update for you.