cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bit confused :(

furryconker
Dabbler

Bit confused :(

I'm feeling rather dim  Cheesy ....I'm having real problems navigating the member area to find out when my 2nd bill is due.
I can see my "initial charge" that I paid on the 2nd of September but nothing about my next payment date ? I've paid nothing in October so far....
I've been really happy with my swap from BT but if I could ask for one thing to be improved its the member area, it just feels a little erm "busy" with lots of links.
Anybody able to point me in the direct ion of what I click to find my correct Direct Debit date (and note just the card details I have submitted for it).
Thanks !
(Also found an e-mail that mentions my first "real" bill will have some kind of refund on it due to the difference between Broadband and phone going live. Can you explain that too ?)
3 REPLIES 3
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Bit confused :(

if it helps this gives your end of billing period date https://portal.plus.net/view_my_broadband_usage/index.php and, if paying by direct debit one day later you will be advised by email that your payment will be taken on or after a date which will be a few days later
furryconker
Dabbler

So it seems today is my last day of that billing cycle. I guess I should get a bill notification tomorrow but its a Sunday so Monday ?
SharonBrown
Grafter

Hi furryconker  Grin
Welcome to the Plusnet fold!  I've just checked your account and yes, you'll get a notification from us tomorrow.  Billing is still run over the weekend, but it's not classed as working day when factoring in the working days for the direct debit being taken.  If you've any questions once you have received the notification, don't hesitate to give us a shout and we will be happy to walk you through it.
I hope you're having a pleasant weekend Smiley  Warm regards
Sharon