cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Pigten

Billing

Hi. I haven't been billed by Plusnet for a year now. Last September I was told that it would shortly be sorted. Since then I haven't even been able to log into my online account as it refuses to accept my password. Is anyone else still not being billed?
2 REPLIES 2
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Billing

Loads 🙄 😠

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: Billing

Hi @Pigten,

We’re aware that a number of customers are still experiencing problems from our new billing system and we’re working hard to fix these legacy issues. We want to reassure those affected that may not have received a bill from us recently, we’re doing all we can to get everything back on track. We’re sorry that this isn’t the service customers have come to expect from us and give our assurance this will be sorted as soon as we can. We can also confirm that once your bill has been generated we will only charge for a maximum of 90 days leading up to the invoice generating so if for example we've not generated your bill for 4 months then we'll just charge you for the last 3 months. If you also need a payment plan to split this cost over more than one month then we're happy to offer it.

In terms of the login issues, I could not locate an account with the username you provided when you registered on this forum. Please send me the username over a private message to make sure you are entering the correct details to login with.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team