cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

ALancashireLad
Hooked

Billing

I not been invoiced since upgrading to Fibre Extra back in July my account says next bill due 21st August Although customer services have been more than helpful nothing has changed I also ended up with a max download speed of 24Mps I assumed I would be getting a faster speed So I cancelled and moved all my phone and broadband services to VM back in August still not had a final bill and they want to charge me £84 cancelation fee for the privilege 

3 REPLIES 3
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: Billing

Hi @ALancashireLad,

As you've mentioned your service has now moved away from us as part of the 'right to leave' process. There was a one month issues with the account upgrade completing which is why you weren't billed in July, this was rectified and you would have been billed as normal in August, but as you moved to your new provider before the next bill date this shows as the next date you would have been billed if the account wasn't closed down.

There is no reference to a £84 'cancellation fee' anywhere on your account, can you please provide information on when you've been sent this? As you left as part of the speed code of practice this allows you to leave termination free, but if you've received contact about this we'll need to look into why - as I said there is no reference in past, or future billing about any charges being passed on to you, nor any records of emails being sent in relation to any charges being levied. 

ALancashireLad
Hooked

I received the cancelation fee notification as a automated text message when VM trigger my landline phone number transfer unfortunately I deleted it by mistake when I was declutter my texts

Perhaps if you had sent an email confirming the account had been closed and a final statement then I wouldn't have to resort to this 

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @ALancashireLad I have emailed you to confirm the above information.

You can view the ticket on the account by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.