cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Sr
Dabbler

Billing

So I'm a few days overdue with paying my bill, what do plus net do stop me using WiFi, roll on mext march so I can get rid of this company for one that really does care about its customers
13 REPLIES 13
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Billing

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from General Chat to My Account / Billing.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting in touch @Sr I'm sorry to see you feel that way. There is an acknowledged issue with the splash screen of the failed payment process not working correctly for a small number of customer which means that you're unable to bypass the interruptions we apply on days 1, 5 and 10 of failed billing.

This is something we're working on and taking steps to resolve however it's not going to be a quick fix.

In the meantime, I've raised a task with our infrastructure engineers to manually remove the interruption.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Sr
Dabbler

Have been intouch with billings they have agreed payment can be made on the 25th of this month and that restrictions had been removed, that was around 5pm I still have restrictions in place at 20.49
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to us @Sr  as per my previous reply:

@Gandalf wrote:

In the meantime, I've raised a task with our infrastructure engineers to manually remove the interruption.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

This should happen within the next 24 to 48 hours.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Sr
Dabbler

24 to 48 hrs is too long for something you put in place within minuets ever since you introduced you new billing system it's been one problem after another.
I have a TV that has to be connected to the Internet at all times for security, with tge time scale you are giving the TV will be locked resulting in an engineer needed to unlock it this is going to cost are you plus net going to pay for something you have known about for sometime
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I understand what you've said however there is nothing that we can do to remove the interruption without the intervention from our NetOps team. We'll get this resolved for you as soon as we can, thanks for your patience.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Sr
Dabbler

That's it pass the buck to a department that work 9 till 5 so you can was your hands of my complaint, get cancellations to contact me need to know what you rob dogs are going to charge me to get out of the contract
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I'm afraid we're unable to take cancellation requests via our community forums. If you'd want to cancel you'll need to call us on 0800 013 2632 although it's worth noting that if you're in contract we won't be in a position to waive any early termination fees because your contract/terms with us is to pay us when your bills are generated.

If you need to change your bill date to something more suitable I'm sure we'd be able to arrange this.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Sr
Dabbler

Iv tried that a few times your billing section are hopeless, you have to clear your bill then get back intouch 5 days later to try and arrange to change dates, if it doesn't suit plus net it doesn't work sod what the customer wants, and I'm quite aware I'm in contract don't need you to point out the obvious
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to us @Sr 

Sorry if I'm missing something but I can't see where you've requested us to change your bill date? What was the date you were wanting? Bearing in mind that a direct debit payment is taken around 5 working days after the bill is generated.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Sr
Dabbler

I have twice spoke to billings re changing my billing date to the 1st of the month was told I can only request this one the payment has cleared and that I needed to call them again to arrange a date as near to what I requested, it took me over an hour to get thru to billing this evening as so when iv tried to call to sort this out uv ended up hanging up
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

OK thanks for the clarification @Sr 

Could you drop me a PM when you've paid the bill and I'll be happy to call you back and get the bill date changed for you.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@Sr As an update the interruption has now been manually removed. 

You may see this again on days 5 and 10 of failed billing, feel free to let us know if you're unable to bypass the interruption yourself if it is applied and we'll be happy to arrange this again.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet