cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Lavodog1
Dabbler

Billing

Hi iv had an email saying dd failed however i made card payment for this bill on 24th September. I have now incurred a bank charge for this failing and email states if payment is not made services will be restricted
3 REPLIES 3
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Billing

Hi @Lavodog1

I'm really sorry to hear about your bank charges. I have investigated your account and provided an update for you here

Kind Regards

Lavodog1
Dabbler

Sorry should have mentioned that this bill was attempted to be taken again on the 30th September after i made the outstanding payment. Why was this? The payment was already made and a bank charge incurred because of this ! If the money was in my bank I would of paid this bill twice
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Lavodog1,

Thank you for confirming that. I'm very sorry to hear that we attempted to take the payment by direct debit again, despite you clearing the outstanding balance with a card payment. I''m sorry that you have incurred bank charges as a result. I've had a look into this and have added an update on the ticket here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team