cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

BB
Grafter

Billing

I have just taken a new contract which is excellent. However yet again PN have forgotten the discounts and removal of BT sport. This will be hopefully be taken off next months bill. Why should I be out of pocket, it's not my fault. It should be refunded instantly. I am not blaming the girl I spoke to but somebody as usual got it wrong

5 REPLIES 5
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: Billing

Hi @BB

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear that you've been overcharged.

I can see that my colleague did pick up the cancellation of the BT Sport App for you today as per your previous conversation, detailed on a ticket here.

I can also see that the discount issue has been remedied going forward via a ticket here.

If a credit has been requested to be added to your account for the next bill, we'd be unable to refund this back to your payment details at this stage, I'm afraid.

Having checked everything that my colleague has done on your behalf, everything has been done correctly and I fully expect the actions taken to resolve the points you've raised - I'm really sorry that you've had to contact us to get this resolved. Please let us know if there's anything else you need going forward.

Best wishes

Dave

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
BB
Grafter

Hi, Like I said originally I cannot fault the young lady for her actions. I understand about having to wait 1 month for a refund.

Because my monthly payment is incorrect , would PN pay any interest incurred on my overdraft if I had one?Huh

BB
Grafter

Someone from PN emailed me , asking me to call. I was told it was a mistake and it takes a while to sort out BT sport .

Why did I renew my contract if there was to be so much un necessary hassle.?

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @BB

I'm sorry for the way you feel as I understand how frustrating it has been.

As my colleague mentioned, the matter has been escalated to the Billing team to get it sorted for you via this ticket

Thank you for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team