cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing.

Keltosh

Billing.

Good Morning,

My first direct debit was due to be taken today.

Ive checked my Bank account & nothing gone out to Plusnet.

No new bill showing in my account.

Forgive me for being slightly nervous but as agreed I’d like Plusnet to supply my service & bill me when they say they will.

Id rather the issue doesn’t turn in to an epic as with other unfortunate customers.

Regards.

4 REPLIES 4
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Billing.

Hi @Keltosh,

I'm sorry that you haven't received this month's bill yet and that the payment hasn't come out of your bank account.

I've checked and the payment has been applied for by direct debit and will come out of your bank account within 5-10 working days. The bill is in the process of being generated and, all being well, should show on your account by tomorrow. I can see that Luke from our customer service department is going to be monitoring this for you to make sure that the bill is generated.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Anon
Pro

If Pnet cannot get new customers right, perhaps they should not take new customers on.

But I would not hold your breath that you will now be waiting with the rest of us. My advice would be  to get out if you can.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
Keltosh

Thanks for your reply EmilyD.

Yes Luke is keeping an eye on things hopefully preventing me from getting the billing bug.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Just let us know if you need any further assistance @Keltosh

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team