Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

FIXED
jonstannes
Hooked

Billing

Not been billed for this month from 1/3/19 been told there is a problem with your billing system for some customers,i take it that we will get notice as an when the payment will be taken from our bank accounts, as some of us don`t have unlimited funds in our bank accounts an have to keep an eye on what is going in and out.
14 REPLIES 14
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Billing

Hi @jonstannes, thanks for getting in touch.

I am sorry for the issues you have had with your invoices and that this months bill has not been taken. Once the issue with our Billing System has been resolved, you will be sent some notification via the account to advise the bill has been generated and will be processed. If for any reason, you're unable to pay the amount at the time the bill is generated, there will be payment plan options available.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

@abails0105  so what is going to happen to people who owe more than 90 days ?

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Fix

Hi @jonstannes,

I have checked your account again and can see confirmation has been sent. You can access it here.

@smiffy1, under circumstances where bills have not been generated for longer than a 90 day period, we will only charge for the last 90 days leading up to the bill being generated and anything prior to this will be removed.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
jonstannes
Hooked

Many  thanks ,i can confirm that this months bill is now showing on my account.

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

No problem @jonstannes,

I'm glad to hear the issue is resolved. Feel free to get back in touch if we can be of further assistance.

Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
Archie1

I also are having billing problems due to issues Plusnet are having. I haven’t paid anything since November of last year. Which means I owe 5 months. . After speaking to a member of the customer service team although was helpful unable to tell me when the present problem would be sorted. I really don’t know how such a large company cannot rectify the problem.
If I wasn’t tied into a contract I’d leave
. A loyal customer of 6 years
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @Archie1

I am sorry to hear this issue has not yet been resolved. I have updated you further on how we intend to support you with this account issue here

If you have any questions please let me know

Anon
Pro

@Archie1 wrote:
I also are having billing problems due to issues Plusnet are having. I haven’t paid anything since November of last year. Which means I owe 5 months. . After speaking to a member of the customer service team although was helpful unable to tell me when the present problem would be sorted. I really don’t know how such a large company cannot rectify the problem.
If I wasn’t tied into a contract I’d leave
. A loyal customer of 6 years

Make a formal complaint, include that they have broken their contract with you. They cannot resolve the complaint and so de mand a deadlock letter. Then go to Ombudsman Services and tell them the sory and that you want to leave.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
mickey

How long will this billing issue take to get fixed. As I am a single mum and would rather get my bill paid so I don't have to worry about it.

Thanks

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @mickey.

I'm afraid as of yet we don't have a fix date, though I'm very sorry if you have been affected by an issue.

Once resolved, you would be sent a notification via the account to advise the bill has been generated.. If you are unable to pay the full amount at the time, please just get in touch there will be payment plan options available.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Anon
Pro

@mickey wrote:

How long will this billing issue take to get fixed. As I am a single mum and would rather get my bill paid so I don't have to worry about it.

Thanks

Hoiw long is a piece of string????

When they say it is fixed it  won't  be.

davejriley60

I've just phoned PlusNet as I cannot access bills online. I was told that this was the first time he had ever heard of the problem. I told him it had been in the national press for months and he still denied any knowledge or briefing of the problem. Somne hope of getting it fixed !! Time to look for another supplier

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @davejriley60

I am deeply sorry to hear you are having issues accessing your online billing account.

Can you confirm if you are experiencing the issue across multiple devices?

Kind regards.

Anon
Pro

Typical of Pnet try and deny that there is a major problem andseek to fob the customer off. Either thahtor their customer services are employing illiterates who can't even read their script.