Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Chrisvesey
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Billing

Hi, 

As I am one of the many affected by the billing problems could somebody let me know when and if I will get a bill. My next bill date was 3 January. If I am getting a bill and payment taken could you please email me the amount with a breakdown of the figures, 

Regards, 

Chris Vesey 

11 REPLIES 11
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Re: Billing

Hi @Chrisvesey 

There has not been an invoice created on your account for January, therefore I believe the account to still be affected. 

I'm afraid I am unable to provide any update on this at the moment, but as soon as our billing team have rectified this issue we shall of course make customers aware and discuss the next steps accordingly. 

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Kind Regards, 

MoR

Chrisvesey
Rising Star

Hi, 

IN the next 3 weeks I am going in to hospital for major surgery and I need to get this sorted out before then, my wife has enough to worry about without the prospect of a sudden large amount being taken out of our bank account. This is the third account you have opened in an attempt to sort out the problems and while everything is working well I have gone back through my emails from you and the amounts I will have to pay vary and do not make sense. As previously requested can you please Email me with an amount and breakdown of the amount, not forgetting I have paid line rental in advance,

Chris vesey

PS don't put it on a ticket as I am unable to see them

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi Chrisvesey@

I'm really sorry but as Alisdair previously advised we physically cannot see a break down of your bill as it isn't available to view. This is a known system issue that our back office team are working on fixing. If we are unable to view the bill and see the break down we are unable to email the bill to you.

Should there be anything out of place with your billing we will of course refund this to yourself once your account is fixed.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

Chrisvesey
Rising Star

Hi, 

Could you at least give me an estimate of what the bills are likely to be so we can put the money aside? Fibre broadband extra, anytime phone calls and TV, 

taj_bach
Dabbler

Removed by taj_bach as it was not directly relevant to the original posting.

Chrisvesey
Rising Star

I don't mind paying, just like to know how much and when
taj_bach
Dabbler

I'm sorry Chris I probably shouldn't have posted here, but I'm afraid I finally came to the boil. I'll leave this post to you.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

@Chrisvessey I'm afraid it's not possible for us to do that as there are potential pro-rata charges for the TV service and also any chargeable calls to factor in

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Chrisvesey
Rising Star

Hi, received email plus updated ticket from Gandalph concerning my expected bills, unfortunately these were incorrect so have posted corrections on the ticket, please let me know if these are correct, 

Chris 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi Chris, sorry about that I've added a reply to the support ticket now which I hope helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Chrisvesey
Rising Star

Thanks