cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing wrong, dd will be cancelled

tolmie35
Grafter

Billing wrong, dd will be cancelled

Hi there, you guys have billed me £326 for god knows what. I have just phoned billing dept, put on hold for 20 mins and then cut off, Im absolutely raging.

You can phone me back on my mobile as I wont be phoning you but what I'm now doing is cancelling my DD as i do not trust plusnet any longer and you clearly have no idea what you are doing. 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
tolmie35
Grafter

Re: Billing wrong, dd will be cancelled

I can now confirm that the DD is cancelled.

I have not had a bill since March, my last payment was 1st April, I received various emails saying it was resolved and also the max i would pay was 3 months bills and then you decide to bill me £326. It an absolute joke, its not good enough so the DD has been cancelled, please sort out your billing system and stopping sending incorrect bills.

Thanks

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting in touch @tolmie35 

I'm sorry to see your bill is incorrect following unsuspending the billing of your account.

I'll get this sorted out for you but we'd just need to wait until the payment fails first.

Once that's happened I'll let you know and you'll then be able to pay the amended amount.

Apologies for the inconvenience we've caused.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Typo corrected.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
tolmie35
Grafter

Thanks to Gandalf, Anoush and the fella I spoke to on the phone, once this bill fails we will get this resolved.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problem @tolmie35 

As a heads up Gandalf and Anoush are the same person. At least on here. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet