cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing won't take a payment

Dcp

Billing won't take a payment

Hi can someone please help Ive been trying to pay a bill from Dec 24th and you keep saying payment can't be taken my account is being investigated, I haven't done anything, all I did was have a direct debt set up for over Xmas but nothing taken out, I phoned they said because systems are down will be OK after new year, so I phoned today after it didn't allow me to change back to debit card to pay on my online account, and was told I can't pay until I hear further but the cash is in my bank ready, I don't see what the problem is? Please help as I don't want to occur charges for late payment when I've had it, I've recorded my calls just in case but I would like to know what's going on as I couldn't get a straight answer and wasn't very professional I was made to feel like I've done something wrong,. So somebody please can you help? 😔
4 REPLIES 4
chips
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Re: Billing won't take a payment

Don't worry overmuch.  The billing system is in chaos right now.  yesterday I had to pay 4 months without having any idea payments had not been going through (no fault of mine). First week of January is/was not ideal but the facts checked out.  Good job WE don't charge for time WE spend hanging on the phone to sort these [-Censored-]-ups out. As the poor sod taking my call put it "guys paid a lot more than me make these decisions" - quite.

Dcp

I hope it won't take four months to sort out, and I especially don't want to pay loads of payments at once, I want to pay and continue with my service as usual, if any foul play is used I will be forced to change isp which will be a shame as the service was so good up until now, I didn't have a bad word to say I always told people plusnet was the best but now I'm having second thoughts 😔, I'm not too well right now either so I could do without the stress but let's wait it out I guess.
Thanks for the reasurance 👍
Gem97

I'm having similar concerns with my billing, I pay by direct debit and normally receive my bill on the 27th and then the money is paid in the first few days of the following month. However as of now I still haven't been billed and though I'm hoping it is just a slow system error over the new year I'm concerned that I may be blamed/charged for lack of payment. Sad

AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Hi there,

I'm sincerely sorry to hear about the issues you're currently experiencing.

From looking into your account, I can see that you have already been advised as to what is happening with your payments/bills at this moment in time. You can view this here

We will update you accordingly once we have further information and we really appreciate your patience with us during this time.

Please get in touch if you require any further assistance.

Thank you,

Aisha