cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing when will shables end

anniesboy
Rising Star

Billing when will shables end

I renewed annual line rental in December, I was charged again for monthly rental in December as I was again in March and April.

It is now a month since the last over charge of £18..99 today i receive an email saying I am due a credit ,yes I know it was a month ago.

You suggest I will get the credit in June ,this would be two months after the latest over charge.

The really insulting aspect of all this debacle ,is that the email states the credit is Gesture of goodwill.

As it was famously said "You can not be serious"

If you really want offer a gesture of goodwill then please do so.

3 REPLIES 3
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Billing when will shables end

Hi @anniesboy, thanks for getting in touch.

I am truly sorry for the issues you have experienced with your line rental saver. Unfortunately I've no further updates for you other than it's being worked on as high priority but it can take some time to fully resolve. For the time being, agents have been going into the account and applying a credit/refund to your account for the line rental. I do apologise on this occasion, the credit had been referecned as a gesture of goodwill, I'll ensure internal feedback is passed in regards to this.

As soon as we have any further updates in relation to LRS we will be in touch.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
anniesboy
Rising Star

I am very aware of the issues you have regrading billing.

To be over charged on three occasions is bad enough but to wait two months for error to be corrected is appalling

I cant imagine Plusnet being happy if I did not pay for such a period which of course I cant do as I pay by DD.

It would appear that since my initial query no fewer than six agents have responded to the question but none offered to credit me.

anniesboy
Rising Star

At last today I have been credited the £18.99 line rental over payment ,which was taken on 24/4/19.

Credits take time with Plusnet having said that the credit today only happened because I chased the issue.