cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing tipping point!

francklavie
Dabbler

Billing tipping point!

I don't like the way the phone billing is done. Although I think I have paid for the month there is always a remainder of calls outside my allowance that are invoiced in the next coming bill even though they occur in the previous month. I hate it! It does not provide me a clean slate. I have never had this issue with other phone companies. Please please please billing, do something about it!
4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Billing tipping point!

Unfortunately this is to do with when we receive and process the billing records. Sometimes calls (in particular international calls) are not sent through to us until a few days after they are made, so we can't process them in the same billing period they were made. There's not a great deal we can do about this at the moment, but I do appreciate the issue this may cause for you.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
francklavie
Dabbler

Well I don't understand why then they are showing on your website on the day.... why can't you process what you show on the day? It's not about coming through as they are already identified in my itemised bill. As a customer I want to ensure to pay you fully and on time. I understand if they were coming through late and there is a cutting point for billing but they are not.
PeeGee
Pro
Fixes: 3

Surely, that is dependent upon when the processing takes place - the results could (almost certainly would) be different for runs at 00:01 and 23:59 on the same day Shocked
Plusnet FTTC (Sep 2014), Essentials (Feb 2013); ADSL (Apr 2009); Customer since Jan 2004 (on 28kb dial-up)
Using a TP-Link Archer VR600 modem-router.
JTaylor
Grafter

Hi francklavie
I think I understand your confusion.
You don't like the fact that when your bill is drawn we invoice for the past month of calls up until the billing date, from what I can understand.
Unfortunately, we have no other way of billing for calls as we can't estimate the calls you will make for the coming month.
I hope this clarifies the situation for you.