cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing saga continues....

Dids07

Billing saga continues....

It’s now been nearly 5 months since Plusnet disconnected my account by mistake.

Took them over 6 weeks to fully reconnect my line and broadband and now billing issue is ongoing. 

Have not receivd a bill since December, phoned several times and the amount charged for my Fibre extra has not been corrected on the account and the contract length is still incorrect. 

Call centre is useless. I keep being promised it’s going to be sorted and it never is. Can’t wait for my contract to be over so I can gomels where. 

22 REPLIES 22
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Billing saga continues....

Hi @Dids07

I'm really sorry to hear about your suspended billing.

I have taken your account as a personal which can be followed here

Kind Regards

Anon
Pro

Don't forget they have stated that they will only charge for the last 90 days, so looks like you have joined the Pnet Free BB club.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

I spoken to PN via webchat a few week ago and they say only charge for the last 90 days of the billing issues ongoing are incorrect. THe bill will be more than 90 days because of the service u been using. So they told me if the bill are fixed by next month for example, the bill will go back to September 2018 for nine months bills to be paid?

I told them plusnet staff say it will only backdated to the last 90 days of bill but they refused to say if it was true.

Dids07

Hi goldenfibre

spoken to Plusnet and 5hey have confirmed I will only be charged 90 days. I have it in writing. This is their reply:

“Thank you for your continued patience and contact into our community forum.

I'm really sorry that we haven't been able to amend your account to show the new contractual amount but rest assured once the billing issue is remedied we will of course get this rectified for you.

You haven't been billed since December and have received a working, active service. We will only be charging up to a maximum of 90 days for said service when your billing is back in sync. We can appreciate that this is frustrating that you are not being billed but as afore mentioned this will mean you will be receiving free service after 90 days of this issue as we will not be charging any more than this.

If the amount is incorrect due to the contracting price being stuck, we will of course refund the difference for yourself.

I hope this information helps and I have taken your account as a personal for monitoring purposes.

Kind regards,

Oliver Cooper”.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @goldenfibre, I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive confirmation over the phone regarding this, however this has been confirmed on a few different forum threads by staff here in the community forums:

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/RE-Oct-Billing-fiasco/m-p/1618631#M38950

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Will-only-be-charged-for-90-days-after-DD-fiasco-fa...

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

Why I am being told to paid more than 90 days bill once they have resolved my billing issues and why other get 90 days bills . Seem unfair?

I want in written confirmed of this 'Yes, I can confirm we'll only charge for up to 90 days leading up to the invoice generating if affected by this problem where billing has been suspended on the account.' on my account.

Dids07

That’s because they are useless and the various departments don’t talk to each other’s. I’ve had issues over the last 6 months. Most of it could have been easily resolved if they communicated better and talked to each other. 

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Please can you confirm where exactly we've asked you to pay in excess of 3 months of backdated payments? As I'm unable to find any record of this on your account

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

Because my billing issues haven't resolved yet since ongoing issues as my last bill was back to October 22nd 2018. And it now nearly April 22nd for my next bill (if it was resolved ?)

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

As per the quote on the threads I have linked in my previous response:

We’re aware that a small number of customers are still experiencing problems from our new billing system and we’re working hard to fix these legacy issues. We want to reassure those affected that may not have received a bill from us recently, we’re doing all we can to get everything back on track. We’re sorry that this isn’t the service customers have come to expect from us and give our assurance this will be sorted as soon as we can.

Under circumstances where bills have not been generated for longer than a 90 day period, we will only charge for the last 90 days leading up to the bill being generated and anything prior to this will be removed. We're also happy to set up a payment plan if the 90 day bill period is not affordable in one payment.

I appreciate you may not have received an invoice or been charged since October, however we have confirmed in the above statement that given the circumstances we will only charge for the last 90 days leading up to the invoice that is generated. Anything prior will be removed.

I do apologise for any confusion, however I hope this clears things up.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

@HarryB What happen if the bill haven't fixed by the time my contract has expiry in this October? Last 12 months of unbilled?

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'm afraid at this time I only have the statement I have provided you.

If the issue hasn't been resolved by October and you're then ceasing the services, do let us know and we'll be happy to get some clarification on that for you.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

Got email from plusnet about bill invoice (I went to email but it wasn't broadband / line rental as it was mobile account)

Wish PN hurry up and fix my ongoing billing issues. I think it will NEVER get fixed now. Sad

Anon
Pro

I am not happy either, but I think Pnet are in a bigger fix than we are. They tell us that there is a handful, but my sources tell me there are a lot of customers affected. That means they have not recveived any money from them for months and they are having to provide services free now and they are having to pay compensation. That adds up to a massive hole in their budgets.

They are also facing the another massive fine, in all probability, like last year.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.