cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing restarted - and messed up

beta_tester
Dabbler

Billing restarted - and messed up

@Gandalf My billing has been restarted this month, and appears to have been messed up (no surprise there). I've noticed several issues:-

1) The Youview HD channel pack has not been removed from the 27th October (or retrospective discount applied)

2) Youview Entertainment Plus channel pack has not been removed from 27th October

3) Calling plan has also not been removed from the 27th October

These were all changes that were agreed when I started a new contract on the 27th October. I was assured (at the time) that these would be dealt with, and I only went ahead with the new contract based on this advice. 

I didn't expect to have to trawl through the incomprehensible bill and to find so many mistakes - is there no checking done on this? I reckon the bill is out by about £40! I also received no notice that the billing would be restarting this month (I only received a very generic email last month from customer services saying that my billing would be restarting "soon").

I've cancelled my Direct Debit and don't expect to have any related service issues until a correct bill has been produced and repayment plan agreed. I hope this is resolved ASAP.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Billing restarted - and messed up

Hi @beta_tester I'm sorry to see we've made a mess of your latest bill. I'll get this sorted for you when the payment fails and you'll be able to pay the amended, correct amount. I can see moving forward we've already put steps in place to make sure your pricing is as agreed the following month.

I've created a support ticket on your account you'll be able to view and reply to by going Here which I'll use to follow up.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
beta_tester
Dabbler

Hi @Gandalf - the payment has failed this morning. Can you please credit the amount discussed on the ticket, and I will get in contact to arrange a repayment plan with support. Looks like my service has already been restricted as I can't access certain sites (including www.plus.net which is strange).

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Afternoon, I'm getting the balance adjusted which should be within the next few hours.

In the meantime I've lifted any failed payment interruptions we've placed on your broadband.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet