Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing reminders

glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Billing reminders

It would be a very good idea to include the amount to be billed when sending out billing reminders.
5 REPLIES 5
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Billing reminders

D'you mean the notices sent advising when you'll be billed? If so I'm not sure we could do as those are sent out in advance of your billing date so the invoice hasn't actually been generated. I'll ask though.
glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

My mobile phone company (and every other bill I pay) sends me a reminder every month to say X amount will be deducted on such a date surely that must be possible with PlusNet..
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

T-Mobile send me a text advising me my mobile bill is available online and the date a payment will be taken, no mention of how much.
Up until August last year they also quoted the bill total in the text but stopped for some reason.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Well I get an email from Plusnet on every billing date saying the amount they will be taking by direct debit.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

I think the problem is that for people not paying by direct debit the reminder is sent out a few days before the month end. If they also have home phone there may be chargeable calls in the intervening time so the final amount will not be known at the time of sending the email.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)