Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing question

fockewulf
Grafter

Billing question

Hi,
Would anyone know of an easy way to get some help with what we are being billed for.
As usual it's very difficult to get in touch with anyone at plusnet, no one answering phones, the online chat thing is never available and it doesn't seem possible to ask questions via the member centre any more.
Looked at the detailed bill and I find it confusing but it does have a charge on for line rental this month so I am wondering if this is possibly that our Line rental saver has expired  but we have not been notified of anything like this and support pages say to log in to our account and select it but I can't find any option for Line rental saver anywhere in our account pages.
4 REPLIES 4
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Billing question

You can check the status of LRS by logging into the Member Centre then visiting http://www.plus.net/rentalsaver. If still ongoing this will tell you the expiry date.and from 3 months before that provides a renewal option (which runs from expiry despite what emails might say).
However in your case it sounds like it has already expired. You should have received a renewal reminder 2 months before expiry. A closed ticket/service notice should be added to your account when that is sent.
David
fockewulf
Grafter

Thanks for the link, it is just showing 'add now' so does this mean ours has expired?
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Yes, being shown 'add now' implies the previous option has expired. If you sign up again it will take effect on your next billing date.
David
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,
Spraxyt has answered pretty much everything here for you.
the online chat thing is never available

Do you have an ad-blocker or similar on your web browser?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.