Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing query

FIXED
Opal
Dabbler

Billing query

Hi all

Hoping for some assistance with another billing conundrum.

Yesterday got an email saying my bill's ready to view.

Its magically increased to £31 odd, should ne £23 as I'm on contract until early August?

Also today I renewed (perhaps foolishly) for another 18months fibre & landline at an increased cost..

Just thought I should mention the last, though only did it today to avoid the ridiculous hike to £36 odd.

Would have used Chat to sort this but that "drawbridge" has been pulled up?

Had some good results on these forums in years gone by (usually about billing errors!) so hope someone can take a look & sort/advise please?

NB also seems to be a problem resetting passwords to access the forums. I get the reset password email, follow the link but it wont accept whatever i choose as the new password? luckily this lappy has password manager on!

Thanks

Opal

2 REPLIES 2
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Billing query

Fix

Thanks a lot for reaching out @Opal

As my response to this contains billing information which is specific to your account, we're not able to share this in the public domain. I've therefore sent an email to the address registered on the account with further information regarding this. Please have a read, and feel free to reach out if you have any further queries.

-Adam - Plusnet Leeds

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Opal
Dabbler

Re: Billing query

Hi Adam
Many thanks for your prompt response & speedy appropriate resolution to my conundrum.
Much appreciated.
Kind regards
Opal