cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing query

glocal
Rising Star

Billing query

Can someone at Plusnet please look at my bill. It shows I am over £200 in credit and the amount goes up every month because of referrals.

Incidentally, why do I have to spend over an hour trying to find a way to raise a ticket and eventually end up here every time? I've been with Plusnet for ever and this is incredibly annoying. It is sad it sounds silly these days, but why can't we get a support@plus.net? Or a ticket system the way it was a few years ago, when a customer could actually raise a ticket.

7 REPLIES 7
acr
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Billing query

https://www.plus.net/help/my-account/earn-money-with-referrals/ 

If your referral credits exceed the charges you owe, any remaining credit balance will be applied to any subsequent charges you incur for the services we provide. However, if your credit balance continues to accrue then, once it reaches £50 or over, you can contact us and we’ll pay you the referral credit balance directly. The refund will normally be paid using the current payment method on your account, or by cheque if you don't have any payment details.

As per the above, Plusnet now make it very difficult to claim your referral income if it exceeds your bill. The onus is on the customer to claim it with the only option to use the phone and wait for ever to be answered. Previously I seem to remember that the income was automatically paid out by Plusnet when your credit balance with them exceeded £5.

I have also been with Plusnet for a very long time and agree that they should bring back the ticket system and make it easy to find and use. Sadly customer service does not seem to be a priority for Plusnet these days with this forum often being the only way to get things done.

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

There have been numerous calls on these forums to bring back the ticketing system but Plusnet appear determined not to do so and to make it as difficult as possible for customers to get in contact with Customer Services.Reliance on a phone system that goes unanswered much of the time, together with these forums and social media is totally inadequate.

glocal
Rising Star

> Can someone at Plusnet please look at my bill. It shows I am over £200 in credit and the amount goes up every month because of referrals. 

No reply. Does this mean I have to send a letter recorded delivery and demand a reply? It's about billing after all.

glocal
Rising Star

Still no reply! Unbelievable. I may have to cancel the direct debit and see if PN gets the message.

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@glocal 

You could try raising a complaint in writing  - see under "Help Assistant" on this page:

https://www.plus.net/help/legal/complaints-code-of-practice/

glocal
Rising Star

I just did. Perhaps the solution is sending all queries in as complaints.

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

7 days ago i asked a question on twitery ,,, still awaiting a reply