cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing query unanswered for over 2 days

Merlin
Grafter

Billing query unanswered for over 2 days

I posted query #82996420 over 2 days ago.  No response whatsoever.  Service seems to be slipping
8 REPLIES 8
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Billing query unanswered for over 2 days

Hi, sorry about this. I've just forced the LRS contract active on your account which should have stopped that from happening again.
I've just replied to your ticket too, sorry for the delay.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Merlin
Grafter

And my response to this is:
Sorry Adam, I am not happy with this response, PN has had my money for 3 months now and in effect you are charging me at the higher monthly line rental rate for January and February. Seems like heads you win tails I lose
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi,
Sorry to hear that, just to be clear the contract would be starting for the paid for 12 months on the next billing date so you'd not be losing out at all. However I totally appreciate you've paid more in the meantime.
I hope that clears things up. If you'd prefer a different solution to this let me know and I'll do everything I can to get that done.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Merlin
Grafter

Adam
Just to explain this to you:  I paid my line rental for Jan to Dec 2013 in advance thus securing a somewhat lower line rental compared to paying monthly. (The equivalent of £3.00/month less)
In December 2013 I received an email from PN reminding me that my 1 year prepayment was coming to an end and that I should pay a new lump sum to secure the savings for the next year ie Jan-Dec 2014.
I paid £137.88 on 23 December 2013 which was several weeks in advance of my January 2014 bill.  Hence I should have not been charged the monthly line rental in either January or February 2014.  Now you are saying that you have activated the annual contract from my next billing date (25 March).  This means I have paid more for the months of January and February than I should have done hence it is NOT correct for you to say that I have not lost out.
The monthly line rental you have charged is £14.99 rather than the pro rata £12.99 (ie 137.88/12).  This means I will have paid you £6.00 more than I expected.  PN should refund this as it is entirely your mistake.
I suggest that other annual line rental payers should check their bills very carefully.
Merlin
Grafter

Another 24 hours has passed without a resolution from PN, the joke is I have also received an email asking me to complete a satisfaction survey!!!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Merlin,
Don't worry like I said If there's another way you'd prefer to see this resolved I will do my best to go with that.
Just to be clear my proposal wasn't intended to make you miss out as the 12 months of line rental you paid for with LRS will take effect on the next billing date for the full 12 months meaning no overlaps in what you've paid for, what you've said would be true if the LRS contract had begun.
I've refunded £10, that's the £6 plus £4 for the trouble.
Hope that suits and any other issues just let me know.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Merlin
Grafter

Dear Adam
Thank you for a satisfactory outcome.  We can now close off this issue
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No worries, I'll close it off for you.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team