Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing problems

maranello
Pro
Fixes: 2

Billing problems

My most recent bill (21st March) was in error, and included a charge for line rental saver which I had already paid. I contacted customer services and was advised to cancel the direct debit. I was assured that a correct bill would be generated before the system put me into the failed billing process and restricted my service. Today, I tried to login to the Member Centre to check on any progress, and I find that I have only a 'Payment due' page, which tells me that the restrictions will be removed if I make a payment, but for the original incorrect amount of £203.64. 

I appreciate that in the current situation there are likely to be fewer staff around to sort this, but can anyone at Plusnet give me any reassurance that in the time it takes to fix this error my connection will not be restricted. I can live without access to the Member Centre but if my speeds are restricted I will not be able to work from home. 

My other car isn't a Ferrari
1 REPLY 1
maranello
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Billing problems

I was fortunate to be able to yet through to a CSO on the phone, and the problem appears to have been rectified. Given the current circumstances his efforts should be applauded. I'm sure that everyone at Plusnet working to help customers is doing their utmost. I'm not supposed to name the CSO on this forum but if any Plusnet staff member sees this and can pass on my thanks that would be really good.

My other car isn't a Ferrari