cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing problem

JohnT1

Billing problem

On 16th October 2019 I paid £197.88 for a year line rental and I had an email confirming this. My normal monthly payment was taken on 23rd October. Since then no regular payments have been taken. The monthly bill indicates that the £197.88 was credited to the general account and since then monthly payments have been deducted from that amount, I have spoken to Plusnet customer services twice, On both occasions I was assured that this was an Accounts Department error and they would resolve the issue. It still has not been resolved!I have reported the problem on the Plusnet Help Twitter feed.

2 REPLIES 2
rfdavidson

Re: Billing problem

Hi, I am also having a billing problem, my bill went up from £24.99 a month at the end of Oct last year to between £30 and £36 a month from Dec to Feb 2020, I called help center in Feb and was told my contract had ended,, and I signed up to Plusnet for 12 months at £23.99 a month for 12 months, which started on my March bill, but today I have been charged £35.98 so after one month on the new price and contract, it's as if my contract has ended again and reverted to the higher price , could this be looked into? I tried calling Plusnet but because of COVID 19 you are not taking calls regarding billing currently, I am currently not in great financial shape myself, due to COVID 19, so could this be looked into as soon as you can, thanks.
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: Billing problem

Hi @JohnT1, thank you for getting in touch with us.

I am afraid there is currently no update to provide as issue is still ongoing. Once the issue is resolved, it will be communicated out to you. Thank you for your patience.

Hi @rfdavidson,

We would kindly ask you to create your own thread in the future to avoid confusion with another user's query.

I have created a support ticket on your account to address your query, please click here to view my response.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team