cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing problem with fibre broadband since connection

Meeckle
Dabbler

Billing problem with fibre broadband since connection

I have had a billing problem with my fibre connection since upgrading from ADSL in June. I also have a second ADSL connection that I pay for for my FIL, which I have been getting billed for no problem.
But since I upgraded my own connection to fibre in June, I haven't received a bill for it. I would prefer a resolution in writing so it is something I can go back and refer to if needed.

I have tried the live chat, it is always down, or all agents are too busy to talk and I will be placed in a queue, and as soon as I choose that option, I get booted and told that the live chat option is not currently available. Yet if I hit home, it says it's available?

Long story short is, I have not been charged once for my fibre connection, the initial connection was messed up completely anyway. Given that it is now October, I am getting extremely concerned about the backlog of charges that may be coming my way. As I said, I prefer to have this in writing instead of constantly have to spend hours on the phone as I have memory issues and need something to refer back to.

If someone from Plusnet could get back to me asap I would very much appreciate it.
5 REPLIES 5
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Billing problem with fibre broadband since connection

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Account / Billing 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for getting in touch @Meeckle.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've had.

Unfortunately, due to system issues outside of our control, we're unable to generate bills for your account and we don't have an ETA for when this will be resolved.

Once the issue is resolved we'll charge you no more than 90 day's worth of bills on top of your usual monthly payment.

If you aren't able to afford the payment when the bill is generated call us and we'll see what we can do.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Meeckle
Dabbler

That bill should amount to around £120 if I'm correct since I'm currently paying just shy of £30 (or supposed to be). Can you confirm this?

Can you also confirm whether my fibre service will continue uninterrupted in the meantime, since the fault is at your end? I rely on the internet for my work as does my partner.

How will the bill be generated considering you are having trouble generating the bills in the first place?
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for getting back to us @Meeckle

I'm afraid I can't confirm the amount via the forums as it's account sensitive information but I've created a ticket on your account regarding this which you can view by going here.

I can confirm that we won't apply any restrictions to the service as a part of this. Once the bill's start processing again If the payment were to fail you'll get a page asking you to acknowledge and continue browsing.

In terms of how the bill will be generated this will be done once the underlying problems are resolved

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Meeckle
Dabbler

Got the ticket, thanks for confirming. Will wait and see what happens for now. Thank you for your help so far Matthew, appreciate it.