Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing problem - can't raise a ticket?

timjenner
Grafter

Billing problem - can't raise a ticket?

Hi,

I've been having no end of problems with my home phone bill since trying to add the unlimited calls option earlier this year.  In short, there was some internal account problem which meant Plusnet couldn't add the option, so they tried (and for the most part, failed) to manually correct my bills until they added the option several months later.  I had a ticket open on this, which they subsequently closed without answering my question about incorrect adjustments and now I find that I cannot open a new ticket!

After going round the website in circles, it appears that the only way to raise a ticket is to either Live Chat or phone Plusnet?  Well Live Chat is offline and I gave up trying to get through on the phone...  Is this really the only way to contact them?  Pretty dreadful if so, not even the ability to email!  Sad

Thanks,

Tim

4 REPLIES 4
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Re: Billing problem - can't raise a ticket?

@timjenner wrote:

...Live Chat is offline...

Aye, not a good look for a comms company is it?

Live Chat isn't just offline - it's been abandoned, with no realistic prospect of it coming back judging by recent posts on the subject. As you've found, we can only personally raise tickets on a few obscure subjects.

As for phoning in - who's got the time to listen to horribly distorted 'music' for lengthy periods!?

Realistically this forum is presently the best option for getting anything sorted, unless you happen to like using Twitface or Bookcase.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
timjenner
Grafter

Not good at all!  Sad

As it happens, I tried again and managed to get through (after listening to a lot of distorted music...) so hopefully my issue is sorted now.  I certainly hope so given how hard they appear to have made it to contact them - really not the image Plusnet have always portrayed of "making you proud"!

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Home Phone to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Hi @timjenner

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear that there were some issues with change of call plan.  I can see that call plan change was completed back in April and that refunds were already sent to you back in March and April.

You can view confirmations of these refunds here, here and here

I hope that answers your query, if there is anything else we can help you with - please let us know.

You should be able to open ticket regarding billing on your member centre here