Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing problem - No end in sight

Spelly
Dabbler

Re: Billing problem - No end in sight

Hi @JOLO

I understand the situation with the line rental saver but feel i'm now not being unreasonable in asking for it to be refunded so I can go elsewhere and end the misery and stress this is causing. None of the problem that has arisen has been any fault of my own and purely down to yourselves yet its still continuing after around 4 months. I have been asked to produce bank statements to prove I have not yet received the refund for the overpayment taken for my broadband. However you have also admitted that you've acknowledged on the 19th that my direct debit has been cancelled . This was the day that you say the refund was issued so how was the refund issued on the 19th ? as its would impossible through my bank. All the information I have given here can be seen on the open ticket in my account. The only thing I can think is that the refund was reissued again after the 19th and I have not yet received it in my bank due to Xmas but I doubt it. Just to add I have reinstated the direct debit as my payment method despite my bank advising me not to do this. What I find very saddening about all this is the internet service provided has been really good but this issue through no fault of my own has really left me feeling let down by Plusnet

At the end of the day all i'm asking is that I get back what has wrongly been taken from my bank. And that issue does not happen again. After all I've already paid once. Put yourself in my shoes PlusNet. if it was your money what would you do !

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi @Spelly

I can see we're awaiting on information from you for us to be able to investigate further. If you can provide that detail to ticket 185389476 letting us know over here once you've done so we'll be happy to pick this up.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Spelly
Dabbler

Hi @Gandalf

Like ive already stated I will not be providing any kind of financial information to Plusnet. It's apparent that I'm now being accused of lying about a poultry 10.99. If that's the case then keep money you have taken from me without my permission  . I have no other choice but to cancel my service and take financial loss. . You should ashamed. Plusnet

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Sorry to hear you feel that way.

Unfortunately we do need evidence to show that the refund hasn't been received because from what I can see it was definitely sent as per the automated service notice e-mails on your account.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Spelly
Dabbler

@Gandalf

Again thank for your response albeit rather unhelpful.  I spoken to customer services on the phone  tonight who confirmed that my direct debit is showing as pending on my account which he  assured me means  that there has been no transactions recently and therefore did not understand why you would request a bank statement from me and normal procedure is to issue a refund by means of a cheque.. Either way I'm done with this now. Plusnet have  admitted it's their error  but won't rectify the problem and are prepared to lose a customer for the sake of a small refund. But then again I paid up front so  you've had my money now obviously couldn't care less. 

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Spelly

Thanks for coming back to us and I am extremely sorry for the length of time this is taking to resolve.

I am looking into this for you further and will come back to you with a resolution today.

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Spelly,

Thank you for your patience.

I have responded to you via the ticket on your account here

If you have any further questions feel free to get in touch.