cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing mystery

paulg123
Grafter

Billing mystery

Hello I rang plusnet to ask bout my question and thought I'd post here too to ask as well, I took up the 3 months free option back at end of august and I got charged for the first month so I posted here and got it rectified so that the following 3 months would be free but I checked my email and got message from plusnet saying
I would be charged 6.50 this month??? I'm confused as to what is happening
Forgot to add am I definitely 100% still on pro?
11 REPLIES 11
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Billing mystery

paulg123,
I'm sorry about this, I'm not sure why the discount seems to have reduced and left you with a £6.50 deficit to pay but we will add an extra discount to next month's bill to make up for it. I'll look into this further and let you know what happened.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
paulg123
Grafter

Ok thanks look forward to hearing from you
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi paulg123,
We have recently had a problem whereby discounts were not applied correctly for a few customers and unfortunately you were affected. This has now been resolved.
Sorry for any inconvenience,
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
paulg123
Grafter

Another month and been charged again 😕 another bill for 6.50, only had one free month in total out the 3 free months deal since I signed up
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Will look at this tomorrow and work out what's going on.  Sorry  Undecided
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

We've definitely short changed you.  I'm talking with Adam to sort.
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi paulg123,
We must apologise it seems this was mishandled by one of the last agents that dealt with you which led to the original charge. I'll get this sorted for you as quickly as possible.
We owe you £13, can you let me know if you would prefer a refund of that amount or if you would like us to make this up using our discount tool to apply credit to the account?
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
paulg123
Grafter

I've only had one free month tho, I was charged for the first month as well when I signed up, sorry I thought I should point that out
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

sorry I thought I should point that out

Your fine to point that out, we can see from looking at your account that only one discount took effect. Would you prefer a refund or credit for future months?
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
paulg123
Grafter

Could I have refund? I think it would come in handy for the Xmas period,thanks Adam.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi paulg123,
Refund actioned, bear with us and you should see a refund go through within the next 7 to 10 working days.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team