Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issues since Nov 2018!

mode101uk
Dabbler

Billing issues since Nov 2018!

Hi there, 

I did have an ongoing thread regarding my billing issues but as it is now classed as old it has been locked. I was also hoping that i would not have to start a new thread either....but after updating my open question on my account and also sending a private message to the staff member that was dealing with issue and getting no reply i have resorted to a new thread. Definitely not impressed with the customer service which is a shame as it had been good. Anyway i am not going to explain the whole saga again...if someone can please check out my open question on my account and answer the questions i have asked it would be much appreciated. It does seem that a bill though has finally been generated on my account and you are going to take the money on the 14th Aug....good luck with that it has taken you so long to fix this the Direct Debit has fallen off account as a dormant payment. Look forward to someone maybe finally getting back to me....Thanks Mode

7 REPLIES 7
mode101uk
Dabbler

Re: Billing issues since Nov 2018!

Hi there...would someone from Plusnet update the open ticket on my account....it was meant to be proactively being watched but really it isn't ....Thanks
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@mode101uk 

Your scenario seems very familiar to me. I have two billing issues (one now 10 months and counting, the other 5 and counting) that were being actively monitored on a ticket until Plusnet decided they needed to close in April it so that they could concentrate on service provision and fault issues due to staffing problems because of the coronavirus crisis. No updates from Plusnet including no replies from the staffer who was dealing with the ticket despite two PMs sent to her.

Really poor customer service. Plusnet ought to have done something by now to alleviate the staffing problem and make it possible for long suffering customers to actually contact them and get a meaningful response. However, things just seem to be getting worse.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi mode101uk, I'm really sorry to see this has been ongoing for so long. 

I've checked your account and can see that we updated you this morning so I'm sorry that's been delayed. 

The ticket owner is on annual leave so we'll make sure it keeps getting worked in their absence. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
mode101uk
Dabbler

Again can someone have a look at my updated ongoing open question please....thanks
mode101uk
Dabbler

I am now starting to lose the will to live with Plusnet.....I have updated the ongoing ticket on my account if it can again be looked at. Now your payment page seems to be having problems!

Thanks

S

mode101uk
Dabbler

Here we go again! My bill was generated today and when logging in it repeatedly tells me there is an error. I have an ongoing open ticket and would just like to now how i go about paying the bill online. Ever since i moved address in 2018 i have had nothing but problems! Before anyone suggests a DD....I had a DD set up for years and then after the move i was one of the accounts that was not getting billed and then just in Sept this year it was meant to be fixed but by this time the DD was dormant as had not been claimed on for so long! I have not set up a new DD yet as my original contract (this is another story) officially should be finishing this month and really not decided whether i am renewing my contract  (if i do then would set up a new DD). If this can be looked into.

Thanks

mode101uk

Meeckle
Dabbler

Familiar to my story! Except they were happy to free me bill free three weeks ago. Now I've set up with another provider (I work from home, no choice) they're like YOU CANT DO THAT! Now we're going to bill you for being out of contract!!!!

How? How, mate? I've been trying to pay my bill for nearly two years. You told me I couldn't because of the billing issue. My DD closed itself. You only want to bill me now because I didn't panic and respond to the threat in the letter demanding I immediately "fix" the billing problem by starting a whole new contract with you. 🙄