Did you mean: 

Billing issues and such

FIXED
YouKnowIThatGuy
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Billing issues and such

Hello there folks,

Well, It seems some of us have had issues with the new billing system, such as myself, I renewed my contract this month (August) when I got a predicted call from one of your people offering me another 12 months at a slightly increased cost. I was totally up for that because PN provide me with excellent DSL. Alas; since July, no payment taken... Anyway...

Can I, and others reading this who are in a similar situation, be reassured that IF this billing system issue isn't resolved within a 90 day period - that we can indeed renege our contractual obligations and move on to another ISP who can provide us with a functioning billing system, and overall, are those other ISPs aware of your plight and are already hovering like vultures to poach all your customers due to this comedic failure?

I write dramatically and with great intent to this immense failure that may bring about the ultimate failure of your commerce.

My deepest concerns,

A valued customer.

7 REPLIES 7
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Billing issues and such

Fix

Hi @YouKnowIThatGuy,

I'm very sorry that your account has been affected by the stuck billing issue, meaning that we are currently unable to take your payments, and for any inconvenience that this is causing you. Our billing team are working to resolve this but, unfortunately, have not yet been able to provide an estimate of when this will be fixed. Once the issue is resolved, our billing team will send you a bill for the payments that we've been unable to take but, if this affects your account for over 90 days, any charges that are over 90 days old will be written off. The team will also be able to arrange a payment plan so that you're not having to pay the full amount in one go.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
YouKnowIThatGuy
Rising Star

Many thanks for getting back to me, and it's encouraging to note that a payment plan option will be in place, if needed.

Let's hope this gets resolved soon.

Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

I wouldn't hold your breathe. The billing issue will be one year old on Sunday. Yes a whole 12 months and it's still not fixed
YouKnowIThatGuy
Rising Star

We should bake a cake for it!

They must be in serious financial trouble if that is the case. Could this company be on the verge of bankruptcy?

Puds2025

I haven't had a bill since August, this is a concern! 

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Post deleted

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @Puds2025,

I have opened a support ticket on your account to address your query, please click here to view my response.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team