Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issue

MarkyYeah
Hooked

Billing issue

Hi,

My account is being overcharged, I have raised this issue on here, no one has replied.  The webchat is offline.  The phone lines aren't taking calls.

Can anyone help?

4 REPLIES 4
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Billing issue

The webchat is NO longer available , it was removed by PN several months ago .

Strange that they still have it on the webpage ?Huh

sylvia2256
Dabbler

i have the same problem, changed to fibre broadband which was a good deal when i took it out but my account has never been updated that i have taken out a new contract and the billing has not been kept up to date 

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

This problem where new or recontracts fail to complete properly meaning that the correct discounts for the new contract are not applied seems to be an increasing problem given the number of posts appearing on these forums. The problem also affects me having recontracted in March with the discounts from the previous contract continuing to be applied rather than the larger discounts for the recontract meaning that I am being billed £4 more per month than I should be. This was being monitored on a ticket on my account but that was closed and all there is now from Plusnet about this and my other LRS billing issue is a deafening silence. Not really good enough! 

sylvia2256
Dabbler

thanks for that jgb, my out of contract price is roughly the same as what you are being overcharges give or take, i got my router etc and was changed over to fibre but still getting charges as if i was out of contract which i am not as took an 18 month contract out with plusnet, hopefully they will get it sorted out soon as this seems to be happening a lot like you say, they are going to have a lot of unhappy customers i think, never had a problem before so hears hoping we get a refund of the extra money they are charging