cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issue

KB60

Billing issue

I renewed my contract earlier this year agreeing to pay £23.99 per month.

I have been billed significantly more than this each month.  When I have raised this issue via online chat I have cheerfully been told thatPlusnet is aware of this issue but is unable to say when this will be resolved and I will be billed correctly and reimbursed.

This is simply not good enough. I can see that this is not uncommon.  How have other users rsolved this.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Billing issue

Hi there.

I'm sorry to see your bills have been incorrect since renewing your contract and also how we've handled this when you've contacted us. Through my line manager I've arranged for feedback to be passed on to the appropriate advisers.

I believe I've sorted the issue now and added a reply to your support ticket https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=189385584 which I've also re-opened.

I've also arranged for us to check back on or around your next bill date to confirm. If your next bill is incorrect we will process a refund once the payment has cleared and we will investigate further.

Sorry for the hassle and frustration we've obviously caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
KB60

Thank you for your prompt intervention.  I have responded further on the help assistant ticket to query the amount of the proposed refund of overpaid charges.  

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problem. I've added a reply to your support ticket now.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet