Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issue whilst abroad

marcileng

Billing issue whilst abroad

Hi,

I need to contact someone urgently.

I am trying to contact someone by text after Plusnet didn’t allow me to reply to an email about a bill. Is there anyone I could contact please? I am out of country so I can’t call and I see that the chat is not available. Thank you

Moderators Note: Topic title changed after split.

3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: How the hell do I get hold of anyone?

Moderators Note

This topic has been split and moved from another one for visibility and to help staff and poster

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
marcileng

Hi,

A month ago, I had to cancel my broadband contract because of the coronavirus outbreak, and I was charged with a very high early cancellation fee. I understand that this was based on the terms of the contract but due to the unfortunate worldwide circumstances with the coronavirus, I kindly ask for your help and understanding in this case. I lost my job, I had to quit university and I had to move back to my home country. If it is possible, please help me out and forego the cancellation charges, or at the very least reduce it.

Thank you.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @marcileng

I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. I've reviewed your account today and I can see that you've since spoken to our Support Team about this and that a request to help you out with the outstanding balance is currently awaiting approval, as per this support ticket.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team