Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issue again

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Billing issue again

Is there an issue with the billing system again as it appears i have not had this months bill through which should have been invoiced on the 5th December . I also note that there is an issue on my account thats still preventing me from removing the plusnet tv package from my account .

7 REPLIES 7
jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

Re: Billing issue again

It's now the 9th and still no sign of my bill  could someone from plusnet please let me know if there is yet another issue with the billing system.

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

@OskarPapa or @Gandalf  are you able to look into this billing issue for me ,

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for your post @jamesanstee

I'm sorry to hear that this has happened again.

As this matter concerns account sensitive information I'm afraid we can't go into detail over our community forums but I've raised a ticket on your account regarding this which you can view by going here

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

Ok so my billing has been suspended for the second time after i thought the recent billing issue had been resolved and my last 2 monthly bills came through as normal . So looks like i'll be hit with another 3 months worth of invoices in one go right after christmas . Someone high up in plusnet needs to get this issue resolved once and for all or at least roll back to the old billing system until this mess is sorted .

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @jamesanstee,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I'm sorry this is happening again, however, I can see Matt has your account in his ownership & will update you in due course with any further updates he may have.

We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

Thanks.

EddieB
Grafter

I'm having the same problem. After the last account fiasco ,when I never received a bill for nearly 9 months. Finally getting it sorted in October.The same thing has happened again . No bill for November & December. Surly  some teck wizard must be able to get this corrected . Here's hoping 

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @EddieB,

Thanks for reaching out to us here.

I'm sincerely sorry you are experiencing billing issues once again and I apologise for the upset and frustration caused to you. I have now taken ownership of this for you and will be updating you here periodically.

Feel free to drop any questions/queries you may have via that ticket and I'll respond as soon as possible.

Thank you.