cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing is nothing to be PROUD of

krimbo47
Hooked

Billing is nothing to be PROUD of

Joined PN last year the provision of all services went well and continue to go well......Except the billing system haven't had a bill since November TV service never added to any bills . I have made a number of phone calls had tickets raised all to no avail so as a last resort thought I would try the community  . From what I have read I'm not alone .

I do not like arrears and being in debt if I end up with a poor credit rating there will be all hell to pay ,if the situation goes on much longer I will leave !!!

So Plusnet make me proud and get this sort NOW...............krimbo47

3 REPLIES 3
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: Billing is nothing to be PROUD of

Hi @krimbo47,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry that you have had to contact us repeatedly about you not receiving any bills. I appreciate your comments about this and apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.

I can assure you that we are dealing with this as a high priority. I have sent you a response here.

Let us know if you need anything further.

Thanks - LF

andy19791
Grafter

"I can assure you that we are dealing with this as a high priority"

Problem is you have been saying this for about 5 months now, I wouldn't like to see how long NON-high priority problems take!

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

If you have time read back on the forums , you will find it took PN 8+ years to implement this new system Cheesy